Can I use parameters in traffic rules?
e.g. HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = en => redirect to http://domain/en/
Can I forward parameter lid too?
incoming traffic rule
Re: incoming traffic rule
If you need to redirect to language pages it's better to use rotation - settings
Auto redirect to existing language
automatically redirect to existing language
ie if you have italian translation and get a hit with 'it' in HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE
we will automatically redirect surfer to domain.com/it/.
Default rewrite is http://{DOMAIN}/{LANGUAGE}/{ORIGINAL_REQUEST}
Auto redirect to existing language
automatically redirect to existing language
ie if you have italian translation and get a hit with 'it' in HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE
we will automatically redirect surfer to domain.com/it/.
Default rewrite is http://{DOMAIN}/{LANGUAGE}/{ORIGINAL_REQUEST}
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: incoming traffic rule
Language was only one example. I need a source id to forward too.
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: incoming traffic rule
I hope the latest.
I did an update with 51 parameter.
(c) SmartCJ Pro V 1.51 Build 201603221213 (Lastest build: 201603221213)
I did an update with 51 parameter.
(c) SmartCJ Pro V 1.51 Build 201603221213 (Lastest build: 201603221213)
Re: incoming traffic rule
Default /tag rewrite rule does not pass GET parameters
And you redirect this traffic using incoming redirect
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
try to change to
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
And you redirect this traffic using incoming redirect
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1
try to change to
RewriteRule ^tag/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: incoming traffic rule
I think that this will not work.
I am sending traffic to
http://domain.com/?id=th.com&ta={domain ... ={campaign}
This is redirected with Incoming rule in SCJ to
http://domain.com/tag/teen/
I am sending traffic to
http://domain.com/?id=th.com&ta={domain ... ={campaign}
This is redirected with Incoming rule in SCJ to
http://domain.com/tag/teen/
Re: incoming traffic rule
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: incoming traffic rule
The first test was sending traffic to startpage.
Now I would like to test different categories.
I used your incoming functions to modify the destination as simple as possible to test different categories.
Now I would like to test different categories.
I used your incoming functions to modify the destination as simple as possible to test different categories.
Re: incoming traffic rule
When you send hits to
http://domain/category/name/?id=asd.com
it doesn't count hits for asd.com because default rewrite rule does not pass those variables.
you should add &%{QUERY_STRING} at the end of RewriteRule ^category/...
http://domain/category/name/?id=asd.com
it doesn't count hits for asd.com because default rewrite rule does not pass those variables.
you should add &%{QUERY_STRING} at the end of RewriteRule ^category/...
Don't forget to run script update







