converts never ends
Re: converts never ends
I also noticed if u send a errored gallery back to regrab , it will go active , but nothing is grab
Re: converts never ends
What version do you use ?
Do you have "save source" on ?
Do you have "save source" on ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: converts never ends
Ok, what do you have in gallery_grabber.log about regrab ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: converts never ends
No error are far as I can tell
Can you try to repro on ur tcms instance
Can you try to repro on ur tcms instance
Re: converts never ends
I've tried - it's ok here.
Can you please give me admin area and more details on how to reproduce this error?
Can you please give me admin area and more details on how to reproduce this error?
Don't forget to run script update







