All new traffic going under "notrade"

Psytonic

All new traffic going under "notrade"

Post by Psytonic »

Hi. Two sites I've been pushing more traffic into have come up with the problem of all hits/clicks going under "notrade".

Very strange since the existing sources I've been buying traffic from are performing just fine, but any new trades/sources I add (either manually with import trades or via "Add Notrade as Inactive Feeder Traders")... no matter what I do the traffic ends up under notrade.
notrade.gif
notrade.gif (113.85 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
As you can see in the screen shot above. Now it's very strange because the trades get added and I check the referrers under the notrade traffic and the referrers match the trades that are already added so I can't understand why the hits and clicks aren't being tracked to the trades like they should.

Any ideas?

Both sites are running older versions of SCJ, one from builds 2017 and one from 2018. I haven't upgraded them because the mysql versions on them are too old, the script won't upgrade because of it. They've been running great for years and didn't need to.
admin
Site Admin

Re: All new traffic going under "notrade"

Post by admin »

Hi, did you try to open your site as domain.com?id=any_feeder_domain ?
Don't forget to run script update
Psytonic

Post by Psytonic »

I have tried with domain.com/?id=source and it does seem to track. But once I activate my traffic buy in Clickaine using their macros of domain.com/?id={host} the traffic seems to end up back under notrade... even though in the stats of notrade it is bringing up the referrers, they're just not getting tracked/matched to the domains.

I'm not sure if it's how Clickaine is sending the traffic or if it's an issue on my end. It's very strange because my existing/old traffic buys are still running like normal and tracking fine to the proper domains. It's just my new buys.

I'll be running test buys with another broker soon to help test.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

So when you try domain.com/?id={host} on your own - it works

when a brocker sends you traffic as domain.com/?id={host} - it doesnt

Did I understand that correctly?
Psytonic

Post by Psytonic »

Yes. Referrers are still tracking when the broker sends, but almost all the hits go to notrade
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

so if when you do it - it counts, and when the brokers sends traffic - it doesnt...
It looks easy to me to understand where to look for an issue ..