Site Admin

Re: sphinx

Post by admin »

Sorry about that, please, run update again
Don't forget to run script update
diszk

Post by diszk »

thanks, the error went away. The UI problem is still there, but I guess you working on it, so I'll wait before modifying the sphinx conf, thanks again!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

right, run update plz
It think the indexes are the same so you have to remove index names from slave sites and those fields will disappear
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I've updated the script, please run the update and reindex sphinx DB
diszk

Post by diszk »

Many thanks, it's working with separated desc too, smooth and everything. About the activation date question, its strange to me because I see that the active gallery count increasing at the sponsors page, but when I check the thumbs page and sort by act date, it doesn't show the recently added ones, but I'll check a bit further and let you know, many thanks again!
diszk

Post by diszk »

so I'd like to "demonstrate" the "issue" by sending urls, screenshots and such. Would you mind if I send a prv or a icq msg?
just before anything: is it possible that I cant see the recently activated galleries because its activated today, but added on 2017. nov?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do you have "shift options" on ?

@smartcj at telegram messanger
diszk

Post by diszk »

Nope, shift is switched off, but I think I found the thing: as I have 200+ groups, and 1000+ tags and set all slaves to show different group and tag thumbs, the newly activated galleries went straight to group/tag thumbs. That's why I didn't see in the thumbs page because the "All w/o Sys Thumbs" was selected, so I'll wait for 5k+ more galleries to grab and I'm sure no issue will be there.
By the way, is it normal that the grabbed, activated gallery's "url" field in the database changed to a number?
Thank you anyway, I didn't want to disturb you on telegram if not really necessary
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

NP