One thumb problem

happydg

One thumb problem

Post by happydg »

On v2, i updated to latest version.

In Rotation - Sets, i created a set. I selected a column which has many thumbs separated by ; for thumbs. But in "How Many Thumbs from each gallery " i put 1.

When it imports galleries, each gallery has many thumbs instead of just 1.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: One thumb problem

Post by admin »

Hi !

Right, if you don't specify thumbs in Import string - then it takes X thumbs from a galleries

If you do specify thumbs in import string - then it takes all of them
Don't forget to run script update
happydg

Post by happydg »

If i don't select thumb, and the gallery is a flash player video url, for example http://xhamster.com/movies/8138/couple_ ... droom.html.

Where exactly does it take the thumb from?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Random thumb found at that URL
happydg

Post by happydg »

I notice the thumb grabed from the url is bad quality. The thumbs provided by the csv are way better quality.

I would need to grab only one thumb from the csv but it has multiple thumbs. I notice a lot of tube csv only have multiple thumbs.

It would be a good idea if number of thumbs grabbed from the thumbs csv column depends also on "How Many Thumbs from each gallery ?".

If it has 30 thumbs, for example you put 999 in "How Many Thumbs from each gallery ?" and it grabs all thumbs from the csv thumbs column, if you put 1, it just grabs the first thumb. Or you could add a new option in Import and Sets.

I already have a very big database and don't want to have like 15 thumbs per gallery.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, added this way.