Can not download ic5/bin/scj_ex.php, please, contact support 500

chymp

Can not download ic5/bin/scj_ex.php, please, contact support 500

Post by chymp »

I just attempted to update my site and it's now broken. Is this due to ioncube? I also see this message after:
ionCube Loader '.4.0.' - old, required is a minimum of ionCube extension version 4.3

Please help as no galleries work on the site now.
chymp

Re: Can not download ic5/bin/scj_ex.php, please, contact support 500

Post by chymp »

I've updated ionCube loader and attempted to rerun the upgrade but still see the error "Can not download ic5/bin/scj_ex.php" which I assume is an issue on your end? It ended with a fatal error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function linked_sites() in **removed**/scj/admin/update.php(65) : eval()'d code on line 1826

Please advise
chymp

Post by chymp »

I see this at the top of gallery pages:
Mysql error: 1054 (Unknown column 'gallery_slug' in 'where clause') in query SELECT gallery_md5 FROM rot_galleries WHERE gallery_slug = 'met-art-penelope-b-2' and rgroup != 0 .
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in **REMOVED**/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 236

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at **REMOVED**/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php:46) in /****/scj/tube/index.php on line 0
Last edited by chymp on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chymp

Post by chymp »

Update: I attempted the update for a 3rd time and it finally worked. Still got the initial "can not download" error but pages are populating with content again. All models appear to be lost in the system though, which is obviously a big problem. All pages are missing model data and I don't see any inside the admin. I do see model rows in the rot_models table in mysql, however. Any ideas what may be causing this issue?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What version do you use?
Don't forget to run script update
chymp

Post by chymp »

Just upgraded to 51. It was on 49 before last night.
chymp

Post by chymp »

What's strange is on the main Show Thumbs screen I can see there are models attached to galleries. When I click Edit Item, however, there is no Models area there like there used to be. Let me know if I need to restore from backup as I don't want to lose traffic to model pages.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Send me admin area plz
Don't forget to run script update