server move with old thumbs and database

baker123

server move with old thumbs and database

Post by baker123 »

hello, i installed v2 on new server and followed the steps in the wiki to move server but i get error after db restore.

please help me. I want the the site to be same as previous server with all trades and thumbs and page format.

error is below :-

fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 1054 (Unknown column 'raw' in 'field list') (db_link) in query select sum(raw), sum(uni), sum(`out`), sum(clicks_trade), sum(clicks_url) from history where hour >= '413836' and hour <= 413859 AND trader NOT IN (SELECT td FROM traders WHERE system_trade = 4) and trader NOT IN ('blocked_ref', 'mobile', 'spiders', 'blocked_ref', 'mobile', 'spiders' ). (teenmoviesex.com) ' in /var/www/******/teenmoviesex.com/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/*******/teenmoviesex.com/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php(103): db_error('select sum(raw)...', 1054, 'Unknown column ...', 'db_link') #1 /var/www/*******/teenmoviesex.com/scj/admin/files/main.php(0): db_query() #2 /var/www/*******/teenmoviesex.com/scj/admin/index.php(0): unknown() #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/*****/teenmoviesex.com/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 72
admin
Site Admin

Re: server move with old thumbs and database

Post by admin »

Hi, did you try to run update ?
Don't forget to run script update