Site Admin

Re: custom formula

Post by admin »

Great, thank you!
Don't forget to run script update
cr33p

Post by cr33p »

Fett wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:49 pm Its fantastic that you can write your own custom trade formula! SCJ is so advanced! (I am coming from te3)

But where do I find info on how to do this? There are some ready made ones in manual, by other users, but I need the variables that can be used, what they mean, etc. What operators I can use etc.

Basically I want to trade 24 hrs unique clicks (75% weight) and 24 hrs raw clicks (25% weight) against my raw outs. I also want country quality discounts and NOjs, proxy discounts to go in the formula.

I would need 75% daily and 25% hourly weight for this.

Basically to reward trades with most unique clicks of 24 hours, with country and other discounts also applied.
hi
i need the same formula, just like you. but i don't get it, why do you use php instead just formula settings in scj ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When you when to code you own formula you can use php to do it
cr33p

Post by cr33p »

i get it, it's great.
but i thought i can achieve same results using just trade formula. i get it wrong ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

depends on what you want to archive
What if you want let's something like pow(in/clicks) * sqrt(out/clicks)
cr33p

Post by cr33p »

just like Fett
Basically I want to trade 24 hrs unique clicks (75% weight) and 24 hrs raw clicks (25% weight) against my raw outs.
now i see my site growing real fast, up to 75k unique hists a day, BUT!, on next day site lose about 35% of traffic.
i have take a look at main trader stats and saw that script sends more traffic to those trader then it should.
i get 3.5k from one trader, and send back 6k, it's not the scj problem, i used a lot of other scripts too.
i think main problem there is oversending traffic, i want to balance it based on just uniqs and productivity, and want to count maximum 3 clicks.
surfer makes 10-20 clicks ? i don't care, i don't want to boost any trader for that. and i want to limit productivity.
long story short, i need the same thing as Fett, i have quoted his text.
one thing i don't understand, why do i need php for that ? i can use php, ok, but why do i need it while there is already trade formula setting for that thing.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can limit counted prod in trader's settings
cr33p

Post by cr33p »

ok
admin
Site Admin