some questions

diszk

some questions

Post by diszk »

Hello,

sorry for disappearing, I've had other serious problems so the lock question is a bit frozen now, I'd like to ask some random questions:

1) are there any ways to delete 300k+ galleries without cron? I know it would take a lot of time
2) when using a master/slave scheme and the master is a real, working tube, when adding new slave, can I copy the ctr stats instead of a clean ctr stats table?
3) are you using a custom coded black image filter or its a public thing so I can test it without grabbing galleries?
4) when adding both url and embed field, where can I decide which one will fill up the <!--URL--> tag?

many thanks in advance!

regards
admin
Site Admin

Re: some questions

Post by admin »

Hi,

1. you can delete it in rot_gallery_info , it'll take a few minutes

2. by default it copies stats

3. we use output of

convert -format "%[mean]" info:

4. it'll take url. Why do you need it ?
Don't forget to run script update
diszk

Post by diszk »

Thanks for the fast reply, for 4) the question was wrong. So when importing embed field, the gallery's <!--URL--> template become an inner page (/gallery/sexvideo.html) but if possible I'd like to decide if the url field returns the inner page, or the external link like xhamster.com/vid/57667. This is because I'd like to import embed field as well into the master, but on some slaves, I don't want to show embed pages, just redirect to the sponsor

thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can use SOURCE_URL
Don't forget to run script update
diszk

Post by diszk »

many thanks!
admin