Google update in January effect anyone?

Post all bugs here
chymp

Re: Google update in January effect anyone?

Post by chymp »

Same here, but they dropped significantly.

You can write google from within the webmaster tools section under Search Traffic > Manual Actions if there are any manual removal messages. The messages I had in there are gone for the time being.

I do wonder if shit is a warning of things to come. The index is shuffling pretty good over the last week or so.
darkfarrow

Post by darkfarrow »

I wrote to google, and they wrote back saying the site gives a really bad user experience, it offers nothing to the user if the videos are embedded from other places, or if they are redirected.

They said if I want my site to have great user experience, I need to host the videos myself, and also provide long videos because their data shows that tubes with long videos have the most time spent on site and provide the biggest user experience.

So google supports piracy, and encourages people to steal so they can give the freeloading surfers full movies. Guess thats what we have to do, question is who will caugh up the crazy ammount of money for the insane bandwidth bills these leeches sucker up while they jack off -- ads dont really cover it until you don't reach massive scale and to reach massive scale you first must invest massive in the backend and database of full videos so you have tons of content.

Fuck google
chymp

Post by chymp »

Is your site still deindexed? Mine came back for now. I was afraid of writing them and drawing more attention to myself in the way of a manual review and I'm glad I didn't.
tubeman

Post by tubeman »

admin wrote:
Ricky B wrote:Thank for the trick i don't see any changes for the moment since 2 days, i hope to see my website come alive again. Google have really kill my productivity, this is a lesson for me ... never think everything will be like yesterday

if someone see positive stats please post here plz...
I see a lot of ppl getting their traffic back.
Check that you did everything following instruction.
I see that after being de-indexed some sites came back. Do you have any suggestions as to how we can prevent google from de-indexing our SCJ sites? It seems this time he went hard after the script but somehow for now changed his mind and brought many sites back.For how long it will last no one knows. Any kind of advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Ricky B

Post by Ricky B »

What it come in my mind its...

-Add more relevant content
-Drop the bounce rate
-More unique content
-More textual place on the template
-Trade with clean webmaster

I don't know where to start but this is on what i think to focus this year
Ricky B

Post by Ricky B »

It's me or google have again drop the SE traffic on SCJ website?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Every script experiences a drop now
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp

Post by Ramp »

All my scj sites dropped. Barely any traffic.

Saw some scj sites still get it, no idea how...
Ricky B

Post by Ricky B »

YEP nothing from google now but i m not banned from google but i have past from 4k/d to 50 hit/day
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It looks ok now.
Don't forget to run script update